Sugandha White Sella Rice
With rich industry experience, we are exporting our clients Sugandha White Sella Rice. This is cultivated at our premises with the help of the modern machine under the guidance of trained agriculturist. It is white in color that is fluffy and separate when cooked with a mild flavor and used in savory dishes. This agro product is tested on various quality parameters before supplying to clients, assuring them that it is free from impurities. We offer Sugandha White Sella Rice to clients in excellent packaging options within the promised time frame.
Commodity: Sugandha White Sella Basmati Rice
- White in color
- Rich taste
- Long shelf life
- Length of Rice: 7.8 mm Max.
- Damage & discolored: Nil
- Black Grains: Nil
- Foreign Matter: Nil
- Taste: Sweet
- Moisture: 12% Maximum
- Crop Year: Current
- Origin: India
- Packing: As per Buyer requirement in 5KG TO 50KG PP Bag/ Jute Bag/ Cotton Bag/ non-Woven Fabric Bag or other
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 X 20 FCL
- Load ability: 25 MT Per 20 FT Container
- Price: ---- US$ per MT FOB or CIF
- Payment Terms: 30% advance and balance against scan copy of B/L or CAD
- Delivery: Within 20 days from the date of receipt of payment instrument and confirmation of artwork.